Training and support in Hertfordshire
Herts for Learning training programme
Herts for Learning offers an extensive training programme designed to support school staff at all stages of their career to enhance and broaden their professional knowledge, skills and expertise, whilst also improving pupils’ learning experiences and achievements.
We draw on the expertise and best practice from within our family of schools and academies to ensure that training is relevant and has impact.
Our training programme is designed to support individual needs and improve professional practice, through:
- Learning new pedagogies, skills, strategies and techniques
- Developing subject knowledge
- Preparing and training for a new role or career development
- Learning and understanding new technologies
- Exploring lines of enquiry, problem solving, innovating and developing new approaches
Find out more by visiting the Herts for Learning website: