About the role
Do you have a passion for supporting children with Special Educational Needs? Do you enjoy working with children to develop their confidence and love for learning? At Broom Barns School, we believe in nurturing children and providing them with a school environment that excites, engages and inspires that little bit of magic in their learning.
We are looking for a caring and enthusiastic teaching assistant to enhance our team with 1:1 support for our children with specific learning needs in the first instance.
We would like our candidate to be:
- A team player
- Someone who enjoys inspiring children
- Able to implement a learning programme with guided support
The Candidate should have:
- good numeracy and literacy skills (GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths is desirable)
We can offer:
- An approachable and supportive teaching team
- An induction programme
- Opportunities for professional development
- Well behaved and eager to learn children
- Warm and friendly staff who are dedicated to learning
- a 'good' school (Ofsted 2018);
- a friendly, dedicated and hard-working team; and
- a spacious, well-resourced, popular and over-subscribed school.
This post is part time ( 8.50am – 12.05pm) Monday – Friday, term time only. This post is a fixed term contract until July 2020.
The salary quoted is the full time equivalent (FTE) and dependant on qualifications and experience. As this is a part time, term time only position, it is not the actual salary quoted.
Application via the Teach in Herts website please. CVs will not be accepted.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to organise a visit, email us on email@example.com to arrange a convenient time.
Broom Barns Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people and therefore the successful applicant will be subject to suitable references, medical and DBS checks in accordance with Herts Council guidelines.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.