About the role
Do you have a passion for supporting children with Special Educational Needs? Do you enjoy working with children to develop their confidence and love for learning. At Markyate, we believe in nurturing children and providing them with a school environment that excites, engages and inspires that little bit of magic in their learning.
We are looking for a caring and enthusiastic teaching assistant to enhance our team with 1:1 support for our children with specific learning needs.
We would like our candidate to be:
- A team player
- Someone who enjoys inspiring children
- Able to implement a learning programme with guided support
- Able to communicate with parents
We can offer:
- An approachable and supportive teaching team
- An induction programme tailored to suit your needs
- Opportunities for professional development at all levels
- Well behaved and eager to learn children
- Warm and friendly staff who are dedicated to learning
- Wonderful pupils and supportive parents
Our successful candidate will be working in KS1 or KS2 to support a chilld with 1:1 needs.
This post is Monday – Friday, term time only. This post is a fixed term contract.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed to experience the nurturing ethos of our team. If you would like to organise a visit, email Mrs Deborah Cobb on email@example.com to arrange a convenient time.
Markyate Village School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.