About the role
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic 1:1 Teaching Assistant to join the vibrant team in our successful and happy school, to support a child.
The candidate will support the class teacher in developing and implementing effective differentiated programmes to ensure that the child can reach their full potential. The successful applicant will be able to liaise well with the class teacher, senior leaders and professionals as well as use their own initiative when necessary. There is an excellent opportunity for some additional training to ensure consistency in the support for the child.
This role is fixed term working 1:1 with a child. 2 days per week.
This is a part-time role.
We are looking for:
- An experienced 1:1 or someone who is excited to learn and grow in this role;
- A 1:1 who believes that all children can succeed both socially and academically;
- A 1:1 who has high expectations and believes that all children are capable of remarkable things;
- A 1: who is keen to be involved in all areas of school life;
- An ambitious 1:1 who is looking for the opportunity to develop further as a professional within a high achieving supportive environment;
- A 1:1 who shows commitment to reflecting on learning and teaching strategies;
- A 1:1 who is dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of children.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
- Hard working, aspirational children;
- Access to high quality CPD;
- Opportunities to work collaboratively through close links with other schools;
- Additional non-contact time to support staff well-being;
- A very supportive governing body;
- A fantastic Trust team;
- A leadership team that embraces creativity, innovation and ambition;
- ‘Feel Good Fridays’!
This position is part-time, and the role commences in September 2022.
You are very welcome to come and visit our school. Please email the school office email@example.com to book a visit or chat with the Executive Head.
Crabtree Schools are part of The Ivy Learning Trust.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Please complete the attached application form and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ivy Learning Trust is a small, inclusive family of community schools based in North London and Hertfordshire. We believe in a fair and just society. That is why we offer the very best education to all our children. In all our schools our learning culture creates reflective and resilient pupils who love, and take ownership of, their learning. We are committed to staff well-being and have made great strides in reducing workloads. We offer a culture of care, excellent professional development and exciting career opportunities across the MAT.
All schools and services in the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all workers and employees within the Trust are expected to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.