About the role
Ivy Learning Trust is a small, inclusive family of community schools based in North London and Hertfordshire.
We believe in a fair and just society. That is why we offer the very best education to all our children
In all our schools our learning culture creates reflective and resilient pupils who love, and take ownership of, their learning.
We are committed to staff well-being and have made great strides in reducing teacher workload, such as through our innovative and highly acclaimed 'fast feedback' approach to marking.
We offer a culture of care, excellent professional development and exciting career opportunities across the MAT.
This is your opportunity to join a Multi Academy Trust that makes it easy for you to make a difference. ?
We are looking for someone who is able to undertake the following duties:
- Take part in the planning of and oversee a varied programme of activities
- Supervise, lead and assist children in games and activities whilst encouraging good behaviour in accordance with the core values of our school
- Take responsibility, along with other staff, for the health and safety, accident prevention and smooth running of emergency procedures for both children and other members of staff
- To understand and follow the school’s Child Protection policy
- Assist with the setting out and clearing up of club equipment
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Take part in staff training as offered
- Carry out any reasonable requests from line manager or SLT
- Work within a team with other staff
For further information and application pack please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trust is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.