About the role
JOB DESCRIPTION: After School Club Leader
TITLE: After School Club Leader
ACCOUNTABILITY: The post-holder will be line managed by the Headteacher and
LOCATION: Long Marston VA C of E School, Long Marston,
SALARY: H1.3 (£9.62 per hour)
HOURS: 3.00 p.m. –4.30 p.m. Monday to Friday with a minimum of 7.5 hours with the flexibility to extend some days until 5.30 p.m. based on club’s requirements. Possibility therefore of an additional 5 hours per week overtime.
Purpose of the job:
To assist in day to day organisation of the After School provision at Long Marston C of E School providing
- high standards of care and play opportunities for children between the ages of 4 - 11 years old
- in a safe and secure environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Deliver after school provision to:
- maintain a safe and stimulating play environment and to assist with developing opportunities which encourage children’s social, physical, intellectual, creative and emotional development through play.
- be responsible to the Headteacher.
- assist with the planning, preparing and delivery of activities, which meet children’s individual developmental needs.
- work face to face with the children registered with the club.
- supervise tea time refreshments for the children.
- ensure refreshments provisions available and purchase as and when required.
- follow guidelines and procedures for Safeguarding in accordance with Long Marston’s policies and procedures.
- carry out any other duties, which will be seen to enhance the work of the After School Club.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.