About the role
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Caretaker to join The John Warner School.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the school is a clean, safe and secure environment.
Duties include (but not limited to):
· buildings and grounds maintenance
· site security Conduct compliance checks such as emergency lighting, fire alarms, water temperature etc and complete the recording procedures that are in place. Experience is preferred but full training will be given for the right applicant.
· minor repairs and maintenance of the buildings and site.
· regular health and safety checks of the buildings, grounds, fixtures and fittings (including compliance with fire safety regulations) and equipment, in line with other schedules.
· general portage duties, including moving furniture and equipment within the school.
· cleaning duties if and when required.
The ideal applicant will:
· be able to demonstrate good DIY skills
· have good communication skills
· have good customer care skills
· be a positive and energetic member of our founding staff
· be adaptable and proactive
Training will be given
Please note that we will not consider any applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.