About the role
Are you an aspirational Senior Leader looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a proven track record as an outstanding classroom practitioner and leader in either the primary or secondary phase?
Would you like to make a difference in a school with a strong learning culture?
Required for January 2024 we are looking to appoint an exceptional, enthusiastic and dedicated professional, with drive and ambition, to join an experienced and effective leadership team based within our successful multi academy trust at Bushey Meads School.
What we are looking for:
- Someone to play a full senior leadership role within the school and across the Trust
- An outstanding leader with high aspirations who is committed to raising standards of teaching and learning across the school and the Trust
- An individual who can be a role model for others in the quality of their own teaching,
- A senior leader who has the ability to motivate and inspire both staff and students
- An individual with energy and drive with the ability to inspire confidence in making management and organisational decisions
Why choose our school?
- We offer excellent opportunities for professional development and a bespoke programme of support and training based on individual needs
- Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
- Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
- Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
- Employee Assistance Programme for support and guidance on health, legal and personal matters
Full details of the vacancy can be found on our website www.busheymeads.org.uk along with further information about the school. Alternatively, please contact the HR team on 020 8955 8800.
To apply for this full-time post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please note that CVs and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 4th October 2023 (10.00am)
Interviews: Thursday 12th October and Friday 13th October 2023
We reserve the right to make an appointment before the closing date, so early application is advised.
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.