About the role
The Grove is a successful school with a strong ethos and a hugely committed staff team. We are enjoying much success, but know there is a real potential for further development and we have exciting, ambitious plans for the future.
Are you dynamic, with a proven track record of success as a teacher, manager and leader?
As an Assistant Principal, the core responsibilities will be to support the Principal in the development and implementation of whole school strategies, including those related to Teaching and Learning, pupil and student monitoring and increased achievement.There is a teaching responsibility linked to this role.
With a proven track record as an excellent teacher with strong leadership experience, you will be looking for new challenges and will be able to build on the foundations already in place.
- Demonstrate a relentless commitment to continuous improvement and quality standards
- Build strong relationships with staff, parents, governors and the local community
- Lead and model teaching and learning to a high standard
- Contribute collaboratively across our Trust schools
- Monitor the progress towards achieving the objectives of the Academy Improvement Plan
- Support the Principal in managing and developing staff and resources
We can offer you:
- An excellent environment in which to successfully develop your career
- The guidance and support of an experienced Executive Principal, Principal, Phase Leaders and staff teams
- The benefits of working collaboratively with colleagues
- An investment in your CPD and opportunities across the Aspire Academy Trust
Our Multi Academy Trust was formed in September 2014, and incorporates Hammond, Bovingdon, Bedmond, Broadfield, Knutsford and The Grove Academies, along with a well-established Teaching School.
The Trust can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding organisation with high aspirations
- The opportunity to truly mould and grow alongside our planned organisational growth
- A strong learning environment, evidenced by our learning culture and our teaching school
- The opportunity to help drive the Trust, its employees and its practices towards future excellence
- Collaboration of good practice across the Trust schools
- Have a teaching school as part of the Trust offering excellent training opportunities
- The ability to progress with the Trust schools to leadership posts
- Free meal offered daily to all Trust staff
The Aspire Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Our interviews will always include relevant questions relating to child protection and/or safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Kelly on 01923 674463.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.