About the role
TEACHER OF BUSINESS STUDIES AND ECONOMICS
REQUIRED FOR JANUARY 2021
The successful candidate for this post:
· Will have a passion for learning and teaching
· Believes in the right of every student to fulfil their potential
· Is or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
In return, Goffs can offer you:
· A thriving, successful and hugely popular Department
· Opportunities to work in a range of settings and schools through the Generations Multi Academy Trust
· A school described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school”
· Outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities, including the opportunity to coach and be coached by others in the area’s School Direct hub school
· Outstanding career development including dedicated leadership development and coaching in a national “Leadership” school
· A forward looking, innovative and oversubscribed working environment
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including free use of the gym at Goffs Academy, priority student admission to schools in the Trust for your child after 2 years’ service, and a fantastic cash incentive employer referral scheme.
Please contact the HR Department, by email at email@example.com for further details.
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th October 2020, 9.00am
Interviews will be held: w/c 26th October 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.