About the role
Pay Grade: H3
Hours negotiable up to 25 hours a week
This is a part time permanent position.
Pope Paul is a welcoming, friendly and caring school, situated in pleasant surroundings in Potters Bar, with excellent transport links for Hertfordshire and London.
“A good school with outstanding personal development, behaviour and welfare.”
Ofsted June 2016
The successful candidate will be:
* Responsible for maintaining a clean, tidy, safe and secure environment for our children and adults.
* Skilled and experienced in DIY and general maintenance.
* Passionate about making improvements to buildings and grounds
* Able to carry out minor repairs, maintenance and decorating.
* Motivated, committed and trustworthy.
We can offer:
* A commitment to development through training
* The opportunity to join our motivated staff team
* Enthusiastic, happy and well-behaved children
* Committed and supportive Governors
We welcome visits to our small community; please contact our Office Manager Mrs Lennox to make suitable arrangements.
Application forms and further information is available from the school office.
Telephone: 01707 659755 Email: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 12th June 2017
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.