About the role
Do you want to join a busy, vibrant catering team that supports a wide-range of functions, from school dinners and evening meals, to wedding receptions, christenings and social galas?
Are you a chef with a broad brush of catering skills?
We have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Chef to join our team.
The successful candidate will have:
· excellent all-round experience in the preparation of high quality meals for a large volume, in a fast-paced environment;
· experience of preparing balanced menus, taking into account the dietary needs of children from varied cultural and religious backgrounds and
· experience in providing catering for a wide variety of social functions (eg wedding receptions,
christenings and gala dinners)
In return, we can offer:
· Additional training and support
· Free Lunch on working days
· Use of the school’s fitness suite
· Childcare Voucher Scheme
· As a permanent member of staff you can apply for a day admission place for your child at
St George’s School subject to meeting the requirements of criterion 2 of our published
· Free parking on school site
For further information and how to apply please see the attached application form and application pack.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory full enhanced, with list checks, Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.