About the role
Full/Part Time candidates are welcome to apply.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Class Teacher, who has high expectations and can provide the best opportunities possible for our pupils, at Birchwood Avenue Primary School. The position will be in either our Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 class.
Our new Class Teacher will be:
- An excellent role model to inspire and motivate
- Skilled in high quality teaching
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Experienced in tailoring learning to individual needs
- Passionate about equality and equity
- Reflective in their own practice
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work as part of a team that is committed to ensuring the best possible start for all children
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children with a love of learning, and their school community
- A committed staff and governing body
- Opportunities for professional development to ensure your success
- A parent community that is very supportive of the school and its aims
We welcome applications from both NQTs or experienced teachers.
As school visits are unavailable due to COVID-19, if you are interested in this opportunity at Birchwood Avenue Primary School, we highly encourage you to telephone the school to speak to the Headteacher to discuss the role further.
Birchwood Avenue Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.