About the role
About the role:
The children, staff and governors are looking for a teacher who can make learning engaging, inclusive and challenging for every child in their care. You will have a clear understanding of effective learning and teaching and be willing to work in partnership with a committed team of staff.
If you want to be part of our committed team and you want to make a real difference to the life chances of our children, then we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- Children who are eager to learn with excellent behaviour for learning
- A quickly developing school on its journey to improvement
- Motivated and supportive staff who are looking to move the school from strength to strength
- Weekly opportunities to plan with your year group
- Parents and carers who are supportive
- A commitment to your professional development and wellbeing
Wilbury Junior School offers many opportunities for professional development and we are committed to supporting and developing teachers at all stages of their careers. Leadership is also available for those looking to further their careers.
This post is to start January 2021- potential for this post to be extended to permanent. Visits to the school would be welcome.
Any questions about the post please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.