About the role
About the role
Do you love teaching and enjoy making learning inspiring? Do you have experience of teaching KS1? If the answer to these questions is 'yes', then this could be the job for you!
We are looking to recruit an experienced and talented teacher to join our team to support the school in providing the best possible standards of teaching and learning for our community. This is an excellent opportunity for an inspirational, highly motivated and ambitious practitioner to develop their skills in an exciting, supportive and committed environment.
We can offer you:
· Friendly, confident and enthusiastic pupils;
· A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationships across the school;
· A high focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members;
· Access to professional development opportunities
· The opportunity to work within a strong, supportive wider community with links to our local town of Hertford;
In return, we are looking for someone who:
· Has the ability to inspire, empower and lead colleagues and pupils, by having highly effective interpersonal skills;
· Is dedicated and driven towards improving outcomes for every child;
· Is a strong, reflective classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and lifelong learning;
· Is keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning, education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a practitioner;
· Is excited about learning and teaching, and is committed to all elements of school life;
· Has a proven track record of good or better pupil outcomes;
· Is passionate around raising standards for all groups of pupils;
· Is committed to providing a nurturing environment.
If you would like to arrange a visit, or discuss the position further, please email our Headteacher, Rachael Walsh, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no documents available for this job
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.