About the role
This role would suit an NQT or NQT +1
Do you want to:
- Work in a happy and friendly school?
- Be involved in innovation?
- Join a hard-working, committed and supportive staff team?
- Contribute to successful outcomes in all key stages?
- Be challenged to meet the demands of inspiring young learners
We can offer:
- An exciting multi-cultural school community with wonderful children
- An experienced and supportive SLT team & wider staff team
- A stimulating and well-maintained environment with excellent resources
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A commitment to never settle for anything other than the very best for our children!
We are looking for a teacher who has :
- A proven track record of outstanding practice and achieving high pupil outcomes
- Dedication and commitment to inspire young learners
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is committed to working as part of a team
- High expectations of pupils' achievement and a commitment to raising standards
- A commitment to involving children as active and reflective learners
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Hardworking and an attention to detail and commitment to seeing things through to completion
- Opportunities to lead in subject areas
Come and visit the school and meet our wonderful children.
Previous applicants need not apply.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.