About the role
Do you have a growth mindset? Do you believe in Learning without Limits?
St. Mary’s Church of England (VA) Primary School is entering an exciting new phase of its development with the appointment of a new Headteacher from September 2017. Graded as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in July 2014, St. Mary’s is now looking to appoint a strong, enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our friendly team from September 2017 on our journey towards becoming ‘Outstanding’.
Applications are welcome from either NQT's or experienced teachers.
We are looking for someone who has high expectations of all learners and a passion for learning themselves, as well as enthusiasm and a dedication to work hard to meet the needs of all the children at St. Mary’s.
St. Mary’s passionately believe in teacher development, and as such all teachers are supported through regular coaching and mentoring in order to develop practice and leadership.
In return, we can offer you:
- Motivated and enthusiastic children who have a thirst for learning
- A firm commitment to your continuing professional development as a teacher and leader
- A supportive Headteacher with a passion to ensure all children achieve their full potential and that all staff are developed to reach theirs
- A committed, supportive and friendly staff team
- A strong, caring Christian ethos where all are valued
- A Governing Body supportive of the school’s desire to attain the highest standards in all areas of development
- Dedicated PPA and leadership time (as appropriate)
Prearranged visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone Samantha Clarke, Office Manager on 01923 776529 to book a convenient time.
St. Mary’s Church of England (VA) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Baring and background check.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 24th March, 3.00pm
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.