About the role
Are you looking for the first or next step in your career?
Pick up the phone, come and visit – and meet our fabulous children and staff.
Bushey Manor Junior School is a two form entry junior school, which forms one half of the Bushey Primary Education Federation. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, creative and skilled teacher who wants to join our great team and who shares in our determination to enable every child to succeed. We won’t put a ceiling on learning! Do you feel the same?
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to develop and learn.
- A school that is ‘all about the children’.
- A strong and supportive leadership team who all teach.
- A supportive and positive working environment with happy, friendly, well behaved children who love coming to school and enjoy learning.
- Outstanding CPD opportunities.
- Supportive and welcoming governors, staff and parents.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us – come and visit!
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.