About the role
Creswick is an improving school where the staff are absolutely committed to ensuring our children feel safe and happy, developing into confident learners for life. We are seeking to appoint a passionate, dedicated class teacher to join our school from January 2021.
This post will be for a candidate who:
- Can build strong relationships with children, is kind and caring and who understands the importance of a therapeutic approach
- Has high expectations for all children,demonstrating a growth mindset
- Has a passion for improving the learning and well-being of children
- Has a good understanding of how children learn and is committed to the inclusion of every child
- Is excited about teaching and has the ability to plan inspiring and engaging lessons that lead to good outcomes
- Has good interpersonal skills
- Is positive with a growth mindset and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Wants to extend their knowledge and develop themselves
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who want to learn
- A welcoming and supportive environment with colleagues and leaders who care about your well being
- Professional development opportunities
Whether you are experienced or an NQT we would be interested to hear from you.
We are happy to give visitors a socially distanced tour of the school. We want to reassure candidates that effective measures have been implemented to ensure their health and well-being while on site.
Creswick is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Applications will only be accepted using the official HCC application form.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.