About the role
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, creative and caring class teacher in our mixed year 5&6 class who will work with committed colleagues, to create a stimulating learning environment and encourage a love of learning across the whole curriculum. We are looking for a highly motivated independent teacher to join our team. We wish to appoint someone who is willing to develop and grow alongside like-minded colleagues. If you are passionate about education and are able to inspire and motivate pupils then this is the position for you.
We would welcome applications from experienced teachers who have high expectations of themselves as well as their pupils. Additionally, if you are passionate about a particular subject and would like the opportunity to develop that subject across a small school, then this is position is ideal.
We are excited to be able to offer an exceptional teacher the opportunity of a permanent position within our highly motivated team.
At St Paul’s Walden Primary School, we have pupils who are enthusiastic and love to learn. Our school is a special place where we are all encouraged to be positive, resilient individuals. Our nurturing environment and mutually supportive community, enables us all to be the best we can be. We believe that wellbeing is at the heart of everybody’s development. Understanding what affects wellbeing and how to support each other is essential as we develop and grow as a school.
Located close to Hitchin, Harpenden, Stevenage, Welwyn and Luton, we are a happy, rural school with 79 children.
We are a rapidly improving school and have made significant changes since our last Ofsted which has confirmed our belief that you never stop growing and learning.
We believe that the best way to find out more about us and our school is to come and see us in action. We would welcome visits from perspective applicants, these can be arranged by contacting the Headteacher or the school office.
What we can offer:
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- A leadership team who understands the pressures of modern family life and offers flexibility where possible.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- CPD opportunities to enhance and progress your career.
- A supportive and caring working environment for staff, where your wellbeing is a priority.
- A nurturing environment where the needs of the children are of highest priority.
- Well behaved, hardworking children who want to learn.
We believe that all staff deserve a good work life balance, as a school we do all we can to ensure that this is a reality.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- An excellent practitioner who shapes the learning and development of every child;
- Enthusiastic and eager to succeed;
- Keen to develop professional practice in a supportive team environment;
- A team player who enjoys contributing to the full range of school life within our village community;
- Determined to deliver our school values and ethos: Be Safe, Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Growing and learning together;
- Committed to continuing their own development alongside the development of like-minded colleagues.
Please visit our website and contact Nancy Adshead at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the post or our school.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.