About the role
We are looking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to join our friendly, supportive school community.
Bowmansgreen is a happy, diverse two-form entry primary school at the heart of London Colney. The school continues to go from strength to strength, building upon its recent successes and achievements, to secure the best outcomes for every pupil. It is an exciting time to join Bowmansgreen and share in our journey to bring about sustained improvement, embed new policies, practices and expectations and develop as a learning school.
- A commitment to quality, whole school and individual CPD
- The time and support to be a reflective practitioner
- A collaborative learning culture
- A great location (part of the St Albans District, close to the M25, A1, A10)
- A dedicated, involved school community
- ...and our best asset is our pupils, who are amazing!
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent teacher and professional
- Inspire and motivate as a role-model
- Be passionate and creative about meeting the needs of all pupils
- Constantly reflect, learn and improve as a practitioner
- Work hard and actively contribute to the Bowmansgreen school community
This post would suit an experienced or newly qualified teacher and we will consider a minimum of 3 days per week.
We value and promote the welfare and wellbeing of our children and staff. We are committed to safeguarding and safer recruitment practice and will therefore undertake pre-employment checks before interview. An enhanced DBS and health checks are carried out on all staff.
We would love you to visit and experience Bowmansgreen for yourself – please call the office to arrange.
We reserve the right to make an appointment before the closing date so early applications are encouraged.
Previous applicants need not apply.
IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY UPLOADING THE APPLICATION FORM PLEASE OPEN IN INTERNET EXPLORER (NOT GOOGLE CHROME). IF THIS DOES NOT WORK PLEASE CONTACT REBECCA ROBERTSON (SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER) ON 01727 767772 OPTION 3).
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.