About the role
About the role
St Paul’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to employ an outstanding, enthusiastic and energetic part time teacher to join our team from April 2023 (or sooner) for 2 days a week on a Thursday and Friday. We are a one form entry school located in Cheshunt in Hertfordshire.
Do you want to work with children who love learning and whose behaviour is outstanding?
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our children?
Are you enthusiastic and motivated and want to join our friendly and hardworking school?
Maybe you are just starting out on your teaching career as an ECT or are an experienced practitioner looking for something new.
If so, this could be the school for you.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for learning and teaching.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice through creative and challenging teaching.
- Be committed to raising standards in the school.
- Be motivated and have high expectations for pupil achievement.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn.
- A professional team of dedicated teaching and support staff.
- A strong, supportive governing body with a clear vision for the future of the school.
- A friendly, welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos and links with the Parish and parents.
- A commitment to your continuing professional development or a comprehensive ECT mentoring package to support ECT
Applicants must be supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos, but need not be Catholic.
We are eager to find the right person for the role and will be happy to have a tour of the school as well as telephone conversations to discuss the role further. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Please apply via teachinherts or you can send you application including consent to obtain references and the recruitment monitoring form to email@example.com. The application form and other documents found in the document section below from the Catholic Education Service must be used. We are unable to accept any other type of application form.
St Paul's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, parents, volunteers, visitors and contractors to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
The application stage may close early if we have a high response level
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.