About the role
Our recent ‘Good’ Ofsted (March 2017) commented our staff ‘go above and beyond what they have to do to keep our children well educated, feeling safe and happy’. If this sounds like you, why not take this opportunity to join our team from September 2017? Ideally we are looking for a KS2 teacher but this is flexible for the right candidate.
You need to be:
• an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour in a primary setting
• committed to upholding the ethos of the school
• able to work within specific frameworks for maths and English
• self-reflective and proactive
• committed to ensuring the very best for our children in all aspects of their education
• able to lead a curriculum subject with passion and enthusiasm
• a real opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children in our community
• a great learning environment with excellent IT facilities for children and staff
• continuing professional development
• a fantastic staff team and supportive governors
• pupils who love to learn and are always ready for a challenge!
Please come and visit us to discover what a special place Monksmead is. We look forward to meeting you.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and also fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment and the above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.