About the role
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher who is dedicated to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all children in their care.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully committed to the Christian ethos of our school
- Be flexible and willing to work hard towards school objectives
- Have the ability to motivate, inspire and support pupils of all abilities
- Have good communication skills
- Have knowledge of curriculum provision for all learners
- Have a good sense of humour and excellent interpersonal skills
In return we offer:
- The chance to be part of a friendly and hard working-team
- A supportive leadership team
- A healthy work/life balance
- The opportunity to make an impact
- Children who are looking for inspiration and guidance
- Close links with our local community and church
We are flexible and open to which year group our new teacher will work with next year and are also open to newly qualified as well as experienced teachers. We simply seek the very best possible person to teach at our happy and forward thinking school.
With the exception of the Redundancy Payments Modification Order which applies, for the purposes of occupational entitlements, for example to sick pay or maternity pay, the Trust does not recognise continuous or aggregated service with other academy trusts or with local authorities.
Verification of successful completion of statutory induction period (applies to those who obtained QTS after 7th May 1999)
‘The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau”.
We do not accept CVs
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.