About the role
The Russell School
Full Time Teacher
Required from September 2019
Suitable for NQTs
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and aspirational teacher who has a passion for making a difference to children and is committed to our shared values. The Russell School is a successful and friendly primary school with very well behaved pupils and supportive families. We offer a strong commitment to the professional development of all staff and safeguard a healthy level of work/life balance.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are passionate about their teaching and demonstrate excellent classroom practice;
- Are reflective practitioners;
- Promote the principles of Growth Mindset in all areas of school life;
- Build positive and effective relationships with children, staff and parents;
- Have a good sense of humour and positive outlook.
We can offer you:
- Very well behaved children who demonstrate strong engagement in their learning;
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative team;
- A commitment to ensuring a good level of work/life balance;
- Diverse opportunities for continued professional development.
The Russell School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
For further information or an application pack, please contact the school office. You are welcome to come and visit us to see if The Russell School is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Closing date: Monday 6th May 2019
Interview date: Friday 10th May 2019
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.