About the role
We are looking for an NQT or experienced teacher to join our amazing team at Bromet. The position is for a KS2 teacher.
If you have a passion for teaching and learning, are highly motivated and a team player we would love to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- Children who are eager to learn with excellent behaviour for learning
- Motivated and supportive staff who are looking to move the school from strength to strength
- Good induction and support from staff and leadership team
- Parents and carers who are supportive
- Committed and supportive Governing Body
- A commitment to your professional development
- The benefits of being part of the Agora Learning Partnership.
- Beautiful grounds, a garden and a nature trail
We offer NQTs the option to start in the Summer term to ensure a good transition.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged as it will give you the opportunity to see for yourself what the school has to offer, however these will need to be outside school hours due to Covid-19 restrictions. If you would like to visit please call the school office on 01923 481310 or email email@example.com
Bromet School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role involves working closely with children on a daily basis and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Closing date 12th March 2021
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.