About the role
Experienced Part Time KS1 & KS2 Teacher
Salary: Salary dependent on experience
An amazing opportunity for two experienced Part Time KS1 & KS2 Teachers has arisen in our wonderful Primary School in Watford with a September 2021 start.
The Grove is a successful school with a strong ethos and a hugely committed staff team. We are enjoying much success, but know there is a real potential for further development and we have exciting, ambitious plans for the future.
This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated teachers who can work with us to make a significant contribution towards taking The Grove to the next stage of its development.
In the first instance, you will be sharing a classroom with our Assistant Principals who work in KS1 & KS2. You will form a huge part of the teaching of their classes as the successful candidate will be working 3 days a week. Working in close collaboration with the Assistant Principals, you will be planning and sharing all duties of the classroom.
We are seeking an exceptional practitioner who:
- Has a strong track record of successful teaching experience and a detailed understanding of the KS1 & KS2 curriculum
- Has high expectations of pupils’ learning and a commitment to raising achievement for children of all abilities
- Can smile when things can be tough.
- Believes that all children can achieve.
- Constantly reflective of own practice, and seeks ways to improve.
We can offer you:
- An excellent environment in which to successfully develop your career
- The guidance and support of an experienced Principal, Assistant Principals and staff teams
- The benefits of working collaboratively with colleagues
- Early leadership opportunities
- An investment in your CPD and opportunities across the Aspire Academy Trust
Our Multi Academy Trust was formed in September 2014, and incorporates Hammond, Bovingdon, Bedmond, Broadfield, Knutsford and The Grove Academies, along with a well-established Teaching School.
The Trust can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding organisation with high aspirations
- The opportunity to truly mould and grow alongside our planned organisational growth
- A strong learning environment, evidenced by our learning culture and our teaching school
- The opportunity to help drive the Trust, its employees and its practices towards future excellence
- Collaboration of good practice across the Trust schools
- Have a teaching school as part of the Trust offering excellent training opportunities
- The ability to progress with the Trust schools to leadership posts
- Free meal offered daily to all Trust staff
The Aspire Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Our interviews will always include relevant questions relating to child protection and/or safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Kelly on 01923 674463.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.