About the role
We are looking to appoint a passionate, friendly, hardworking experienced class teacher for September 2021.
We are looking for a teacher who:-
- has QTS and ideally at least 2 years teaching experience;
- maintains high standards in all that they do;
- aims for excellence in their teaching;
- develops positive, productive relationships with children, staff and parents/carers; and
- dedicates themselves to continuing professional development.
We can offer you:-
- a supportive, teaching-focused senior leadership team;
- experienced, supportive and welcoming colleagues;
- children who are a pleasure to teach;
- great opportunities for personal and professional development; and
- an opportunity to make a real difference to our local community.
We are committed to developing our school in ways that ensure teachers’ workload is manageable while still providing the very best education for every child.
Whilst we believe that English, maths and science form the foundations of an effective primary education, we also value and promote a wider curriculum and enrichment opportunities. Applicants with a background in or passion for a particular subject, sport or interest, would be encouraged to apply.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged, giving you the opportunity to meet our fantastic pupils, see our extensive grounds and talk in more detail about working at the school with a member of our senior leadership team.
Please contact Rae Forrest (Deputy Headteacher) if you have any questions or would like to arrange to visit the school.
Date for observation of teaching: Wednesday 19 May 2021
Date for interview: Friday 21 May 2021
Please note that we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to safer recruitment measures which will include an enhanced criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.