About the role
At Henham and Ugley Primary and Nursery School, we are looking to appoint a part time, dynamic and motivated teacher as part of a maternity cover job share. The position is available for three days each week, Monday - Wednesday, commencing January 2023.
The post is currently a maternity cover with the possibility of a permanent part-time position from September 2023.
As well as being passionate about your role and willing to go the extra mile to support pupils in being successful, we are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic and highly motivated, determined to achieve the highest standards for the children.
- Has high expectations both of themselves and the children in their care.
- Is committed to becoming part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Is hard working, conscientious and reliable.
- Is able to motivate and support pupils at all levels, demonstrating a commitment to inclusion and high standards for all.
We can offer:
- A happy and supportive working environment.
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children.
- Friendly and dedicated staff and governors.
- Excellent relationships with parents and the wider community.
- Commitment to on-going professional development
- A school committed to staff wellbeing
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. If you wish to visit the school, please call Mrs Rachel Hipperson 01279 850213.
Staff and Governors at Henham and Ugley Primary and Nursery School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and references.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.