About the role
We are seeking an exemplary teacher to join our vibrant and inspiring team. The successful candidate will be a strong classroom teacher, especially in English and mathematics, who enjoys making a significant contribution to outcomes for pupils and the wider life of the school. We are ideally seeking a teacher for one of our Key Stage Two classes. We would consider a part time position, but please state this on your application.
We will support and encourage you to be the best teacher you can be. Come and join our great team!
- Committed to securing excellent progress for all children
- Skilled and innovative in assessment for learning
- Determined to improve your own performance
- Passionate about learning and encouraging children to be curious
- Dedicated to promoting children's wellbeing and fostering good relationships with parents
We can offer:
- Happy children who are keen to learn
- Supportive and dedicated staff
- A thriving and successful school
- A supportive leadership team
- A well-resourced school with good staff facilities
Please state preferred age groups and areas of curriculum expertise and interest.
We welcome applications from both strong NQTs and experienced teachers.
We would encourage you to arrange a visit. Please telephone the school office.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All postholders are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.