About the role
Aspire Academies Trust are a multi-academy trust based in Hertfordshire with 3 schools in Hemel Hempstead and 3 in the Abbotts Langley/Watford. We have the following vacancies for Class Teachers across the Tust:
- Broadfield Academy, Hemel Hempstead - KS1 Teachers
- Hammond Academy, Hemel Hempstead - KS2 Teachers
- Grove Academy, Watford - Reception and KS2 Teachers
There are many advantages of working within a multi-academy trust, including:
- Collaboration in planning and resources
- Networking with year group colleagues across the Trust
- Access to training via West Herts Teaching School which is part of the Trust
- Opportunities to progress within the Trust
- Opportunities to move schools within the Trust to gain expoerience in a different setting
Visits to any of our schools are warmly welcomed, please contact the School Office to arrange.
If you would like any further information regarding any of the posts please contact Lynn Taylor (Senior HR Officer) on 07398 140241 or email@example.com.
Aspire Academies Trust are committed to the welfare of safeguarding and the welfare of children and any applications will be subject to a DBS and recruitment checks.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.