About the role
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant. The successful candidate will be committed to ensuring the continued progress, as well as the care and welfare, of the children.
The position is for 27.5 hours per week, term time only. Your day will be:
- 9am - 12.15pm supporting in class (15 minutes break)
- 1/2 hour lunch duty (between 12.15pm and 1.15pm)
- 1.15pm - 3.15pm supporting in class
You need to be:
- flexible in your approach to school life
- able to support all our children to become curious, successful learners who believe in themselves
- committed to upholding the ethos of the school
- self-reflective and proactive
- committed to ensuring the very best for all our children in all aspects of their education and well-being
- a team player with a great sense of humour!
- a real opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children in our community
- a caring and supportive working environment
- a highly motivated and dedicated team of staff, governors and parents who are committed to building on the many strengths of the school
Please visit us to discover what a special place Monksmead is. We look forward to meeting you.
This school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.