About the role
Do you love creating stimulating and exctiting enviroments? Do you inspire and motivate children?
At St Peter's, we pride ourselves on working together for the best outcomes of the children. We have a strong vision of the highest expectations as we work towards our goal of providing an 'Outstanding' school. Rated 'Good' in November 2018, we have clear goals that we are working towards. At St Peter's, we are seeking to employ a class teacher that will be passionate and bring diversity and richness to our school. Further to our Ofsted objectives, we were graded as 'Good' in our latest SIAMS insepction. This post will be for two days a week. This will be a maternity cover position of three terms.
As a school, we can offer the successful candidate:
- A fantastic group of children that take pride in their successes
- A supportive SLT
- A team of hardworking professionals
- Warm and welcoming parents that trust and value the school
- Opportunities for CPD development
- The chance to work in a school that is research led and endeavours to be forward thinking in teaching
As a school, we are seeking to find someone who is:
- Always striving for excellence
- Works well within a team and will muck in where needed
- Good at communicating with others
- Shows flexibility when needed
- Willing to develop themselves as teachers
- have a track record of teaching at at least 'Good'
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and we would love to meet you. If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact our school office on 01923 773240 or emailing email@example.com
St Peter's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. This post will be subject to 'good' references and completition of a probation period of 26 weeks. References will be sought before offers of employement are made.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.