About the role
Bushey Manor Junior School is a two-form entry junior school, which forms one half of the Bushey Primary Education Federation. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, creative and skilled individual who wants to join our great team and who shares in our determination to enable every child to succeed. We won’t put a ceiling on learning! Do you feel the same?
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to develop and learn.
- A school that is ‘all about the children’.
- A strong and supportive leadership team who all teach.
- A supportive and positive working environment with happy, friendly, well behaved children who love coming to school and enjoy learning.
- Training and support for your professional development.
- Supportive and welcoming governors, staff and parents.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us – come and visit!
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Application packs are available from and returnable to the School.
Visits warmly welcomed, call 01923 226362
Email for an application pack: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.