About the role
KS2 Teacher / HLTA
Are you a newly qualified or experienced teacher? Or an experienced HLTA who is looking to progress further into teaching. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team of George Street Primary School. The Governors are seeking to appoint a passionate and resilient member of staff who will share our vision of education and help us as we lead the school into the future. You will be supporting across KS2 including Year 6, including taking classes, planning and assessing. We believe in ‘Learning Coming Alive’ and as a team want our children to be confident and independent, have a thirst for learning and to care about themselves, other people and the world around them. Our vision therefore is BRAVE, OPEN, BELIEF.
If you are someone who:
* is a creative and inspiring teacher, who can think outside the box.
* has high expectations of pupil achievement and does not set limits on learning.
* is enthusiastic, positive and dedicated
* is committed to inclusive practice
* has the ability to communicate and build effective relationships with all stakeholders
* has the confidence to adapt working practices in the spirit of continuous improvement
Then George Street is the place you need to be. We can offer you
* Friendly, well-motivated children who enjoy learning
* A dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic team of staff
* Positive and well established partnerships with our parents, other agencies and the wider community
* A supportive senior leadership team and governing body
* Pathway to further development with access to high quality CPD
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly recommended.
We have rigorous Safeguarding Children Procedures and are committed to the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced CRB check. George Street is committed to equality of opportunity.
George Street School is a popular one-form entry primary school with a nursery. It is pleasantly and conveniently sited in the heart of the Old Town in Hemel Hempstead. We enjoy attractive and spacious grounds and very well appointed and resourced classrooms. George Street is a school where learning really does come alive, which has a strong ethos of pupil voice and leadership and where pupils really care about each other. We work collaboratively and positively with our parents and are keen to provide all our children with every opportunity to achieve their potential.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.