About the role
Deputy Headteacher, North Mymms St Mary’s CE Primary
Leadership scale 3-8 (Fringe)
Permanent position, Full time
(Consideration will be given to job share applications)
Start date: Preferably April but September 2019 if required
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you have the motivation and enthusiasm to help lead our school through the next exciting phase of improvement? If you are an inspiring classroom practitioner with leadership experience, looking to share your vision and ideas, then North Mymms St Mary’s could be just the place you.
Our Deputy Headteacher will be:
• An outstanding role model who is passionate about high quality teaching and learning for all pupils and can demonstrate excellent classroom practice
• A school leader with previous experience on a senior leadership team
• Committed and enthusiastic, with the ability to lead, motivate and support colleagues
• Someone who will embrace the Christian ethos within our inclusive and friendly school
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and responsive children who have a desire to succeed
• A supportive and professional environment with a commitment to your continuing professional development
• A welcoming and caring atmosphere with a supportive governing body and parent community
• Dedicated leadership and PPA time
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child within an aspirational culture
• A clear ethos and vision shared by all which promotes spiritual, moral, social and cultural welfare
Potential candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school, please contact the school office as soon as possible to make an appointment.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.