About the role
Leadership Scale 4 - 8
From 1st September 2019
Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent practitioner to assist in leadership and management of our School. The successful applicant will be fully committed to work in partnership with the Headteacher and the Senior Leadership Team to promote a shared vision. They will aim to develop the potential of every child and raise achievement in the context of a caring Christian community.
In return we can offer:
- Hard-working, enthusiastic children who love to learn;
- A talented and collaborative staff team who are committed to ensuring children are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential;
- Well-engaged families who are keen for their children to succeed;
- A supportive and proactive Governing Body;
- dedicated leadership and PPA time;
- full CPD;
- A fantastic opportunity to develop your own skills as a leader, with access to a range of professional activities. The chance to make a positive difference and shape our continuously evolving school;
- A sense of perspective and humour.
We are proud of the children and standards in our School and would be delighted to show you round. Please contact the School Office on 01992 462419 to arrange a visit.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.