About the role
Ridgeway Academy is a member of the Alban Academies Trust (AAT), together with Sandringham, Verulam, Wheatfields Junior and Wheatfields Infants’ and Nursery schools. We work in a multi-academy trust to share best practice, deliver joint training, promote the highest of expectations and raise achievement for all students. The AAT motto is ‘Educational Excellence for Everyone’. The trust offers significant opportunities for career development of staff at all levels within our organisation.
We opened in September 2018, as part of the Alban Academies Trust, to great excitement from our community with the aim of becoming a truly outstanding school in the future. Our motto is ‘Everyone can achieve’ and we are looking to appoint an outstanding person who can help us achieve our ambitions.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to help lead the school and drive achievement to the next level with the full support of the Alban Academies Trust
- Outstanding professional development and future career opportunities
- A school with a significant increase in popularity and a very supportive community
- Key leadership role within the school contributing to its growth and success
- Experience of a collaborative approach to educational delivery with sharing of resources across the trust.
If you are interested in joining our school we would love to hear from you. The application pack can be obtained from www.ridgeway.herts.sch.uk or direct from Keeley Biss, Office Manager/HR Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours of the School: To arrange a tour please contact Keeley Biss
email@example.com or 01707 351350
Closing date: Monday 12 April 2021 (10.00 am)
Longlisting: Wednesday 14/Thursday 15 April 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 16 April 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 April 2021
Please contact Keeley Biss, Office Manager/HR Officer by email (above) or telephone on 01707 351350 if you have any questions.
Alban Academies Trust and Ridgeway Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.