About the role
We are keen to recruit a Development Manager for the DSPL (Delivering Special Provision Locally) Area Group 4. This is a part time role of approximately 20 hours a week and is initially a Fixed Term Contract until 31st July 2020. This role may suit a secondment opportunity for a Hertfordshire employee. The successful candidate will manage a number of key roles including:
- Developing the strategic plan
- Ensure organised training events are delivered
- Maintain website and facebook
- Answer queries and signpost colleagues
- Complete financial records as required
- Organise management committee
- Continue to oversee and drive forward strategic plan
- Facilitate SENCo and nurture lead groups
- To support the administration for the group including preparing agendas, papers, minutes and reports.
- Attend two management board meetings a term and ensuring all appropriate data and information is made available to all group members in a timely way.
- Leading working parties in their development of key areas of the strategic area plan.
- Managing communications and consultations to the wider stakeholder group for the area.
This is an opportunity for playing a key role in ensuring young people with high needs and their families in our local area receive the support they deserve.
Interested applicants requiring further information should in the first instance email Sue Camp (Lead of DSPL Area 4) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be made online with an accompanying letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 which shows how you would meet the requirements of the job description.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.