About the role
Are you a dynamic day care manager looking for your next career move?
Are you a well organised team player who can manage staff, children and families in a busy integrated Centre and still have a smile on your face at the end of the day?
Are you committed to providing the best care and education for children in the early years?
If the answer to these questions is YES then we have a job for you at Oxhey Early Years Centre Ltd as our day care manager.
Main Purpose of the Role
- To plan and deliver effective daily management of the day care at OEYC in accordance with Company policy, the EYFS and relevant legislation and HCC requirements
- To ensure that the provision is of the highest quality, providing a safe, stimulating and caring child-centred environment
- To work to fully support the integrated nature of the Centre, in line with the vision and ethos
- To ensure that all aspects of Safeguarding and Health and Safety are implemented at all times
- To line manage all day care staff in accordance with OEYC Ltd policies
- To liaise closely with parents/carers to ensure high levels of involvement and satisfaction
This position is offered by Oxhey Early Years Centre Limited. It is not an HCC contracted position.
This is an all year round position with holidays to be taken in term time where possible.
OEYC Ltd is a not- for profit charity that runs the day care provision of Oxhey Early Years Centre. This provision includes:
breakfast sessions for 2-3 year olds and 3-4 year olds
day care for fee paying and funded 2 and 3 year olds
tea-time sessions for 2,3 and 4 year olds and
holiday sessions for “all year round” children.
The day care is open for 50 weeks a year from 8am to 6pm.
OEYC Ltd is part of the integrated provision of Oxhey Early Years Centre which also houses OEYC maintained nursery school (a Herts CC school) and Sunshine Children’s Centre (part of the Oxhey Gp run by Pre-school Learning Alliance). OEYC currently has an outstanding OFSTED grading for both the nursery school and the day care provision.
We offer a dynamic and outstanding early years provision in which children take the lead in learning and practitioners are skilled in observing, planning and assessing via children’s interests and developmental stages. We encourage all staff to continue their professional development through internal and external training.
Please complete the attached application form.
Visits to our Centre are warmly welcomed. Please call 01923 330300 option 1 to arrange.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.