About the role
Early Years Lead starting September 2021 at Lanchester Community Free School. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange a school tour.
Main Pay Scale + TLR 2a
Our thriving two form entry primary school has only been open since 2014 and is situated in an amazing listed building right in the centre of Watford. The school has two forms of entry and will grow until we are at a capacity of 420 pupils.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual who want to work in a dynamic school and keen to further their career.
We are looking to appoint an Early Years Lead or someone looking to progress into a role as Early Years Lead.
- Is creative and passionate about children's learning
- Has a desire to help each child reach their full potential
- Wants to make a difference and enhance the lives of our children
- Has the capacity to think creatively
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is a committed team player
What we can offer you:
- Amazing children with a love of learning
- Shared planning with your year group partner
- Excellent pupil behaviour
- Excellent professional development, training and support
- A growing school where we identify talent and develop leaders
- Teachers’ terms, conditions and pension
Closing date for applications is Monday 17th May at 9.00am.
Only typed applications on our application form will be considered.
Visits to the school are welcomed, although these will need to be done outside of school hours, because of Covid-19. Please call 01923 224160 and speak to Mrs Bridgwater to make an appointment or alternately email Mrs Bridgewater at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.