About the role
Are you looking for an interesting and rewarding job, where children are valued and at the heart of all we do? Then come and join our small friendly team at our village school, which is easily accessible from Hatfield, Potters Bar, Welwyn Garden City and Hertford.
Due to our current member of staff relocating, we would like to employ a flexible Early Years Practitioner to work at our small village school. This will be permanent position in our mixed Nursery and Reception class, working Monday to Friday (8:30 am -3:15pm)
We are looking for:
- a patient, warm and caring person who enjoys spending time with children and helping them learn and grow in confidence
- a flexible individual who can use their initiative and has the confidence and skills to meet the needs of the whole class
- an excellent Early Years practitioner, with a Level 3 qualification, who is committed to setting high expectations for all children
- a teaching assistant who will work hard to provide a recovery curriculum and accelerate learning following the recent disruption due to Covid
- Someone who will support the Christian ethos of the school and contribute to the community spirit within our school family
- a reliable team member with excellent communication skills who can contribute and support others within our EYFS team
We can offer you:
- a commitment to a good work/life balance
- amazing children with excellent behaviour and a love of learning
- a supportive team who work well together
- a school set in a beautiful location with our own woodland
- good professional development opportunities
- a caring ethos, where all our procedures and practices are based on our values of Respect, Love, Forgiveness, Trust, Peace, Wisdom and Hope
- a warm welcome
We would be keen to show you round our beautiful school. Please email our headteacher on email@example.com to arrange an appointment. Please apply by Friday 2nd September 2022. Please note late applications will not be accepted and we will only accept applications on the official form.
Ponsbourne St Mary’s C of E (VC) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check as well as other pre-appointment checks outlined in Keeping Children Safe in Education (September 2021).
Please contact our Headteacher, Dorothy Marlow for more information.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.