About the role
We are looking for an qualified level 2 or 3 Early Years Practitioner with experience of working in an early years setting to join our hard working, supportive and friendly team. This post is for Early Years Practitioner, term time only, 25 hours per week, working pattern 1-6pm, working with children aged 3 months to 4 years in our OUTSTANDING Early Years Setting.
The role includes working in one of our 3 Day Care rooms and supporting the team, meeting the needs of our children, supporting children's development through observation, planning and activities and communicating with parents and other professionals. Staff must be enthusiastic and put the child at the centre of their work.
Day Care is open 5 days a week, 50 weeks a year from 8am to 6pm. Staff to work to a rota system in order to ensure appropriate staffing levels and expertise are maintained throughout the Day Care opening periods.
- We offer an excellent pension scheme through Hertfordshire County Council.
- 24 days annual leave which increases with service, along with an extra 'smiley' day per year. In addition, public bank holidays.
- Performance bonus related targets through appraisals.
- 2 days training per year.
- We offer excellent training opportunities to enhance practitioner’s continuous professional development these include NVQ level 2 and 3, Early Years Foundation Degree and BA (hons) degree.
- A generous staff discount.
- Staff socials.
- Staff private health insurance.
- Free uniform.
- Free onsite staff parking.
- Food provided for training evenings/days.
Howe Dell is an organisation that takes safer recruiting seriously and rigorous checks will be made as part of the process relating to any appointments to the School and Day Care.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.