About the role
H7, term time plus 2 weeks, 37 hours per week
Applications are invited for the post of Examinations Officer. We are looking for a strong team player to lead and manage the external and internal examinations process. The successful applicant will communicate superbly with staff, students, parents and examination boards to ensure the processes run smoothly.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Organisation of both internal and external examinations within the school
- Liaise with Heads of Year and SLT and all colleagues to produce reports as required
- Organise the management and maintenance of a comprehensive school information resource: data collection, organisation, storage (e.g. SIMS, SISRA), analysis, presentation, dissemination and reporting (e.g. for parents, SIP report).
- Ensure consistency and integrity of data and quality of reports
- Support the collection, presentation and interpretation of data from internal (e.g. exam results, progress data) and external sources (e.g. DfE, FFT, RAISE online, L3 VA)
- Provide advice regarding implications of developments
- Provide training and support for staff, as appropriate
- Advising the Principal of examination updates as Head of Centre
- Oversight of exam timetable
The Adeyfield Academy is set in the heart of the community of Hemel Hempstead and is a mixed, all ability 11-18 sponsored Academy, having converted on 1st September 2018 into ATLAS Multi Academy Trust.
Completed application forms and a covering letter should be sent to:
(This advert may be retracted if a suitable candidate applies)
Closing Date: Friday 13 December 2019 at 9.00am
Interviews: w/c 16 December 2019
The Adeyfield Academy is a member of ATLAS Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.