About the role
Would you like to work in a school that believes children should have fun and love their learning? Crabtree Infants' School is proud to be part of the Crabtree Academy Trust. Our children are well-motivated learners. Our staff are hard working, friendly and caring. Our school is well-resourced and our parents and governors are very supportive.
We want to appoint a highly motivated and effective class teacher who is enthusiastic, creative, energetic and organised. The post would be on the main or upper pay scale and could include leading a core subject or key stage for the right candidate.
Working at Crabtree Infants School, we can offer:
- Hard working, aspirational children, who are extremely well-behaved
- An experienced, supportive and friendly staff team
- Weekly morning PPA session that can be taken off site.
- Subject leadership, with regular release time, in addition to PPA
- Regular release time to work with your ‘year group teaching partner,’ in addition to PPA
- Support from specialist teachers for Music and PE
- Opportunities to work collaboratively through close links with other schools
- Support from other Trust colleagues and subject leaders
- Opportunities to develop knowledge of teaching outside the key stage through links with other Trust schools
- Potential for career progression throughout the Trust
- Personalised CPD
- A very supportive governing body
- A leadership team that embraces creativity, innovation and ambition
This is a rare opportunity of a teaching vacancy at our school, which has arisen due to the retirement of one of our fantastic team members. We would be happy to discuss this post in more detail with you and visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. You will be shown around the school by one of our school Heads (Mr Pope or Miss Vela.) Please contact the school office to arrange a visit or have a chat about the opportunity we can offer you, on 01582 623597.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.