About the role
The Governors of this popular and successful school have a vacancy for an EYFS class teacher from September 2018. We encourage applications from NQTs and experienced teachers who wish to join our energetic, vibrant and dynamic team.
The successful candidate will:
- be prepared to uphold and promote our Christian ethos and vision and teach Religious Education in line with the Diocesan guidelines (all necessary support and induction will be provided to enable this);
- have high expectations of attainment, progress and behaviour; and
- have enthusiasm and passion for a creative approach to teaching and learning.
As a school we offer:
- pupils with extremely high standards of behaviour and positive attitudes to learning;
- high quality coaching and mentoring to develop practice;
- a friendly, caring staff with a good social life;
- a culture of supportiveness, continual professional development and school improvement;
- a wellbeing package; and
- an excellent indoor and outdoor learning environment.
Visits to the school are welcomed and highly recommended. Please email email@example.com to arrange this.
Please read the Job Description for further details and contact the school office if you require additional information about the role.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.