About the role
Do you have a passion for Early Years? Would you like to work in a school where you can take a lead role in the development of the school and make a real difference to individual children? If the answer is yes, read on.
We are seeking to appoint a permanent Early Years Lead Teacher in our small, village school from September 2021.
This post would be suitable for an experienced teacher who is looking for the next step in their career.
We can offer:
- A class of 10 eager-to-learn children (five in nursery and five in reception)
- Experienced teaching assistants, who know the children well and can support teaching
- A small, friendly staff team with positive relationships across the school
- Senior leaders who will value, challenge and support you
- Commitment to your CPD with excellent local training through Herts for Learning and the Diocese of St Albans
- Attractive and well-resourced environment, including our Forest School
- Highly supportive and committed parents and Governing Body
- Close links to our church, Holy Trinity Bengeo
Please contact the Headteacher, Sarah Bridgman, for more information or to arrange a virtual tour email@example.com.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.