About the role
‘This is an outstanding school’ - Ofsted interim inspection 2011
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated EYFS Teacher looking for a new opportunity in a school with wonderful EYFS provision including lots of outdoor space?
Our Leadership Team are searching for a passionate and ambitious class teacher to join us in September 2017 who will embrace the school’s ethos to join a motivated team of professionals who are always working hard to improve the overall quality of our school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an imaginative teacher who is passionate about young children learning through high quality teaching and play based experience
- Is well organised with good verbal and written communication skills
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Is committed to ensuring that each child has the best possible start for lifelong learning
- Has excellent practice that enthuses and motivates young children of all abilities and needs
- Have bundles of energy and enthusiasm
- Have a great sense of humour!
We can offer you:
- A well resourced indoor and outdoor learning environment set in beautiful open grounds
- Children with a genuine thirst for learning supported by parents who value education – this is a school where you really can get on and teach.
- An open-minded approach – where we welcome ideas and opinions.
- A school rated ‘Outstanding’ in our 2011 interim Ofsted inspection, but which is fully alive to broadening our horizons.
- A strong caring ethos where everyone is valued
- A committed and supportive and friendly staff team
Visitors to our school always give very positive feedback on how friendly and supportive they find the staff and the positive behaviour of the children.
Visits to the school are actively welcome:
The school and its governing body are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS disclosure and medical clearance.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.