About the role
Camps Hill School is seeking to appoint a Facilities Manager. This is an exciting oportunity to join our friendly team. We are looking for a self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and hard-working facilities manager to join our supportive team and make a significant contribution to the school environment.
This position is responsible for the operation and coordination of the repairs and maintenance, cleaning, safety, security, and projects of the site, in order to provide facilities that offer pupils and staff a safe and best possible environment for meaningful teaching, learning and personal development.
We are looking for somebody that has:
* basic DIY/maintenance experience with an understanding of heating, plumbing, heating and electrical//building systems
* knowledge of basic health and safety
* sense of humour, reliable and patient
* ability to work with contractors and to deadlines
* good organisational skills and time management
* good team work as well as ability to be self-motivated when working alone
* basic ICT knowledge including use of Word and Excel
* ability to liaise with contractors to arrange quotes and oversee works
* ability to maintain and update premises and site records as required
We value the security of our children, and so the successful candidate must undertake an enhanced DBS check. We are a school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.Join us and make a difference!
Please call us to find out more and attend a Zoom tour.
We reserve the right to interview sooner than the advertised date, for the right candidate
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.