About the role
GENERATIONS MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
H9 point 34to 37 (£30,756 – £33,133 plus Fringe £857 per annum)
Full time 25 days annual holiday rising to 27 days after 5 years
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Finance Manager to oversee the day to day financial activity of the Generations Trust, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
The post is full time, 37 hours per week. The successful candidate will need to be flexible regarding working hours and location in order to meet the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- proven track record in managing a finance function to the highest standard, constantly striving to seek improvements in processes
- strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with staff at all levels including Trustees
- strong IT skills and the ability to manage, manipulate and interpret data, with experience of managing and operating key financial systems
- the ability to manage time, and a finance team of currently two full time staff, delegating as appropriate, multitasking and working to tight deadlines
In return the Trust can offer you:
- a forward looking, positive, and oversubscribed working environment
- the opportunity to work with professional, committed and ambitious colleagues in a financially secure and innovative organisation
- outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities
- the opportunity to work with young people in schools described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school”
- a comprehensive staff benefits package
For further details about the recruitment process, please contact Tracey Backman, HR Director on 01992 624375 Ext 5817, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9:00am 9th November 2018
Interviews will be held week commencing 12th November 2018
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.